1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hello, Guest! Do you have any shopping to do at Amazon? You can help support Magic Music by using our special link. Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

Audio Glitch in TLM Broadway Cast Recording?

Discussion in 'Disney on Broadway' started by rljnunez, Feb 28, 2008.

1. rljnunez

rljnunez New Member

Audio glitch in TLM Broadway Cast Recording??

I got the CD yesterday at Walmart and had ripped it and was listening to it in my iTunes when I realised during "Part of Your World" [Reprise] towards the end right before she goes into her last "world" where she crescendo's there is a slight audio glitch, sounds like a little hiss. At first I thought there was an error with the rip I had done then relized it is on the actual CD as well. Do I have a defected CD or is like this for anyone else?

2. almandot

almandot Member

Re: Audio glitch in TLM Broadway Cast Recording??

You're right heh. I was listening to it on iTunes and it's there as well. How weird =P.

Hmm if they fix it for newer copies do I get a redownload of the file? They might not want to replace everybody's cd but a download doesn't cost anything and there's no excuse ;)

heh and in poor unfortunate souls "my voice? *desk clutter*"

3. rljnunez

rljnunez New Member

Well thanks for the reply... I won't bother exchanging it then... I wonder how they let that slip through the cracks?? Hopefully if and when it get's re-printed the problem will be fixed...

Also.. too bad it wasnt on a song I dont care for instead. (Either of Scuttle's songs would have been fine, lol)

4. Casamir67

Casamir67 New Member

I downloaded the soundtrack from iTunes, and that glitch is there also, so it's not just the CD copies. Must be on the master.

5. almandot

almandot Member

there's lots of little glitches it seems :/

Look at this stuff, isn't it neat? Wouldn't you think my c*glitch*llection's complete?

that one the level seems to actually change(i'm probably wrong about this :p) so maybe it was a bad crop?

i wonder if they're working on intel macs and it's falling prey to the audio pop bug ;) I can't stand that i have to work around it in like everything i edit :p

6. rljnunez

rljnunez New Member

Wow, this is terrible.. I can't believe there was such sloppy production...

7. cschurr

cschurr Member

I just got the cd for my b-day and went for a short trip this weekend. I really got a chance to listen and reflect on it. There are things I could nit-pick about it, but overall I liked it, even one of Scuttle's songs.

I'm very disappointed in the glitch, that was probably my favorite part from the original. I came right home and re-listened to both the original and the OBC and I have to say I like new version better. I'm sooooo sad it is screwed up, they changed the ending a bit, she goes higher and it is a bit more dramatic.

Have we heard anything about the possibility of it getting fixed? I know someone who could fix it for me, but she is super duper busy for the next 2 months and I don't want to bother her.

:'( I think I'm repeating someone else when I say, why *THAT* song at *THAT* moment!!!!! ARGGGG!!!!

8. Mickey07

Mickey07 New Member

I have the CD bought it at Wal Mart and it has the same noise... how dissapointing.