1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hello, Guest! Do you have any shopping to do at Amazon? You can help support Magic Music by using our special link. Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

Attraction Music

Discussion in 'Archive' started by Cinderella, Apr 21, 2002.

1. Cinderella

Cinderella New Member

Can anyone out there help me find the Attraction music at Disney Word?? I have looked all over for it but can't find it. Is it for sale? Please help.

2. Shane

Shane Member

I'm not sure specifically what you're looking for but The Walt Disney World Song Archive http://home.cfl.rr.com/wdwsongarchive/ has a complete listing of Disney Theme Park music with the exception of the recently released "Disney Theme-Park Sing-Along on cd. However, the tracklist for its' 1997 release on cassette tape which is listed on their site is identical. For complete listings of Disneyland and Walt Disney World Forever tracks check out Disney Forever CDs http://www.emuck.com/~rufus/forever/.

3. Alex K

Alex K Member

Welcome aboard.

The current WDW theme park CDs (2001-2002) at the link Shane posted
    can be ordered from Walt Disney World Mail Order
    Merchandise at (407) 363-6200.
    If there is a Disneyland CD you want, try Disneyland
    DelivEars at (800) 760-3566

If you see references to the WDW Forever system, the last of those
    custom CD kiosks were closed last December.

There was a time Official Albums could be found at regular
    music retailers, but the last one I've seen was the 2000 Millennium CD.
    You can also check Ebay for deals on used CDs.

4. GrizzlyHall

GrizzlyHall Member

If you have AIM, you can IM me at terrence68. I will be happy to send some music you might want through your computer.

5. Mugsy_Balone

Mugsy_Balone New Member

Hey.
    Does anyone have that one song..... y'know, by those one guys... It plays over by that ride with those thingies...
    :p

6. Scott

Scott Member

But not that version...the other one...

7. theEpiphany

theEpiphany Member

Nooo But its that thing...not THAT thing...the other thing...

I think this is starting to sound like some secret mafia phonecall..

As far as Disney Music is concerned...it may be purchased through WDW/DL by way of various Official Albums, parade CDs, and other various collections.

Now you could try to download a filesharing program (OF COURSE I DO NOT CONDONE THIS 0=) like winmx and start grabbing the music yourself. But no one in the world would ever think to be that dishonest....right?

1 more thing is...you could come hang out with us at the alt.binaries.multimedia.disney newsgroup. Youll need a News Group reader (outlook express does the job, if you arent looking for thrills... though its not the greatest)

I know a bunch of people around here (Not me of course...no never;D ) Have huge collections of music.

A better question would be.....What attractions are you looking for in particular???

-D