1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hello, Guest! Do you have any shopping to do at Amazon? You can help support Magic Music by using our special link. Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

April Fools!

Discussion in 'Mousecellaneous' started by SharonKurland, Apr 1, 2009.

1. SharonKurland

SharonKurland Active Member

**Image of Sharon popping her head in for the first time in....3 years? 4?**

Another April 1st rolled around and I wondered if the Disney Music board had an April Fools joke played on it, as had been done in the WAY distant past. I decided to check the board out for myself, even though the last time I tried to log on (about a year ago), the system didn't recognize me. I wrote to Trent for help, but he never wrote back (grumble grumble) so I just left it. Looked again today and HOLY COW it's a whole new world! (excuse the pun) New board format, new colors and wow, I can LOG IN! So y'all might just see me here a little more often again.

Sharon

2. mmmfan

mmmfan Member

Welcome back, Sharon.Believe it or not, Bill no longer posts here.(This is not an April Fool's joke!)

3. SharonKurland

SharonKurland Active Member

Actually, that might be a good reason TO post now, BWAHAHAHA!

Bill and I are Facebook friends so we're still able to keep in touch. Having not looked around around a whole lot (read: at all), is ANYBODY from the old gang still here?

4. eyore

eyore DLRP explorer Premium Member Playlist Author

The big chief is still here running things :eek:
    New name, of course. No longer anything to do with pork or flying :(
    We seem to have lost a few regulars (of course I wasn't here when you were) since the new site started but it does seem to be far better now and without a lot of the old run-ins.

5. MightyTriton

MightyTriton New Member

I remember you Sharon, welcome back.

Kenster

6. dkrfla

dkrfla Member

I'm still here. :eek:

7. makeminemusic

makeminemusic Member

Welcome back Sharon,
    Missed the great conversations/infighting :eek: you and Bill had. Tell him we miss him!
    Hope you stick around.

8. DexterRiley

DexterRiley New Member

Well, it's not April but this old fool is checking in to his old haunt. So interesting to me that many of the folks I really only knew on here by their screennames have since become real life friends. I've share births, deaths, career changes, graduations, and meals with them. I've gotten such joy out of knowing them, I can only hope that this dynamic continues for all of you who now interact on here.

OK...round of kum bah yah with Sharon, Dr Know, X-S Tech, Gurgitoy2, makeminemusic, almandot, dr ocer rpm, and Randy. Love you guys!