1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hello, Guest! Do you have any shopping to do at Amazon? You can help support Magic Music by using our special link. Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

Anybody heard of this album?

Discussion in 'Archive' started by moon pilot, Feb 6, 2007.

1. moon pilot

moon pilot New Member

Lurker here. Absolutely love this forum. The passion and knowledge is amazing and enjoyable to read and participate.

I stumbled across this album on an out-of-print recording blog called "Way out Junk" created and maintained by Tony, and wondered if many of you have seen, or heard of it. This would be a good one for iTunes.

Here is a pic to jog some memories.

Link:http://wayoutjunk.blogspot.com/2006/09/wal...d-of-color.html

(my apologies if pic does not show and or link is not "hyper")

Moon Pilot

2. cop4ever

cop4ever Member

yes i have i had th ealbum as a child and played it to death i still have it in my record collection. wow have not thought about it in years but now that your host walt disney is on dvd and seeing this i guess its time to dust off some of my old disney lps

3. merlinjones

merlinjones Member

Yes - - this is one of my favorie Disneyland LPs.

Some of the highlights:

The Wonderful World of Color - - sung by The Wellingtons.

Bella Bella Florence (from Escapade in Florence) - - sung by Annette (and her Italian paramour)

America the Beautiful (from the soundtrack of Pollyanna) - - sung by Hayley Mills

Scarecrow (the theme to Scarecrow of Romney Marsh/Dr Syn) - - sung by The Wellingtons