1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hello, Guest! Do you have any shopping to do at Amazon? You can help support Magic Music by using our special link. Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

Any word yet on HMH?

Discussion in 'Archive' started by Landon B., Jul 22, 2002.

1. Landon B.

Landon B. New Member

I know I have started a topic similar to this a few months back but now that we know that there is
    going to be another Haunted Mansion Holiday Event at Disneyland. Has anyone heard yet if the CD will be
    available THIS year. Anyone? ???

2. dannyeyheralde

dannyeyheralde Member

That would be SO cool

3. Landon B.

Landon B. New Member

I wonder if Randy is working on this "christmas delight" right now. We can always hope. ;)

4. SharonKurland

SharonKurland Active Member

I lurk on a BB devoted to the various HM's and no one has mentioned anything about a CD for that event or for the WDW HM Halloween event either. They sure are thinking up OTHER ways for peole to spend their money though!

-Sharon-

5. dannyeyheralde

dannyeyheralde Member

is the quote "the spirits will materialize ONLY if you remain quietly seated at all times" still in English @ WDW?

6. Robert Hollowood

Robert Hollowood Member

We should know within the next six weeks as I expect the packages for the respective Haunted Mansion events on the different coasts should be going out. Perhaps the WDW event will get an improved version of the 30th anniversary CD. That would be a nice touch.

7. 1313

1313 Member

A HMH CD will not be released this year...

8. Landon B.

Landon B. New Member

They are reports over on LaughingPlace.com that Disneyland has indeed decided to change the music to be more Danny Elfman like. This could be cool but in my opinion they had this thing had a great soundtrack allready. So maybe we will get a CD someday (hopefully soon)
    with two versions of the ride. We can only hope. Randy can you help with this?
    :-

9. dannyeyheralde

dannyeyheralde Member

sounds like it'll be even BETTER this year!

10. SharonKurland

SharonKurland Active Member

Heard from an acquaintence of mine whose wife is a some sort of designer/artist at WDW, that the catalogs for WDW's 999 Happy Haunts Ball are ready and should be going out next week. Remember what company we're talking about though and I'd bet there will be some sort of delay . Also as per acquaintence's wife (via acquaintence) the attendees are going to be getting a fantastic gift...the best one she's ever seen for the HM...but she won't tell him what it is, so he can be suprised .

-Sharon-

11. matt d.

matt d. Member

Hi Everyone,

Since no one has posted in this thread yet, I thought I'd tell everyone that no HMH CD was included in the random selection process merchandise brochure (as if you all haven't already seen picts of that ;)). I was talking to a friend at the Disney Store who recently spoke to someone who works at DL (I know third person hear-say) who said that there may be a Halloween version of "Believe" next year. With any luck, maybe we'll get a CD with HMH and "Boo-lieve" next year. :D

- matt d.

12. Scott Bogle

Scott Bogle New Member

What? You mean this year's HMH merchandise brochure? ???

No...I haven't seen that yet and I can't even find it on Google...would anyone be kind enough to post scans or point me to a link?

Thanks,
    sb

13. matt d.

matt d. Member