1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hello, Guest! Do you have any shopping to do at Amazon? You can help support Magic Music by using our special link. Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

Another music change at Epcot

Discussion in 'Archive' started by mmmfan, Nov 19, 2005.

1. mmmfan

mmmfan Member

This is from miceage.com:

The Living Seas is expected to open November 23rd with the new Sea Base section complete. The new attraction will not be complete until mid-year 2006. The new Sea Base includes a brand new entrance (The Hydrolators are gone) as well as Nemo theming through out the base. Recent rumors indicate that Turtle Talk now has a more formal line queue. A new background music (BGM) loop featuring music from the Disney/PIXAR hit film "Finding Nemo" is expected to replace the old Living Seas BGM Loop.

Sorry to see Epcot lose more of its original music. :(

2. Eric

Eric Member

I think that's highly speculative on miceage's part; the old BGM music is still playing, and the Living Seas is set to open this Wednesday, so I really doubt there's been a change to the BGM, and if there was, they would've proabably already started it.

On a side note; I've gotten to see part of the new "Seabase", and it's extremely weird walking in from where the hydrolators used to be...now it's just a panel of glass doors. I always thought the hydrolators were rather a waste, but at the same time, the Living Seas just doesn't seem the same without them.

3. mmmfan

mmmfan Member

Happy to hear that the old BGM is still playing. Thanks, Eric. :)