1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hello, Guest! Do you have any shopping to do at Amazon? You can help support Magic Music by using our special link. Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

A Bug's Land Loop

Discussion in 'Disney Parks and Resorts' started by monorail91, Jan 7, 2009.

1. monorail91

monorail91 Member

Hi,

Does anyone have a track listing or info about the Bug's Land loop at DCA?

Thanks,
    monorail91

2. Horizons

Horizons Playlist Author

Is it the loop that uses the movie score?

3. Club 33

Club 33 Playlist Author

Ooh, good point- I should do a listing. I'll get on that and put it on my blog.

It's always seemed to me to use music from the soundtrack, and yet, there is a version of the "Bug's Life Suite" on the Disneyland Resort Official Album that purports to be from the area music.

I shall investigate.

4. Club 33

Club 33 Playlist Author

Completed! How's that for fast service? Take THAT Horizons.

A Bug's Land Area Music

This listing is based on a recording I have; nothing I've heard in the parks calls its accuracy to question, however as I have not made my own recording the loop and dont know the source of the recording (though from listening to it it is clearly a recording and not any kind of reconstruction), there remains the possibility the version played in the park is different. I don't think so, but I'll check out next time I'm there just to be sure.

5. Horizons

Horizons Playlist Author

Sounds like a challenge! Get back to me when you match the number of blog entries I have. :unsure:

6. almandot

almandot Member

Well the way you guys keep deleting stuff it shouldn't take him long to match you at 2 or 3 =P

7. Horizons

Horizons Playlist Author

Nothing has been deleted, although I have several draft entries that won't be posted for a while.

8. BoogaFrito

BoogaFrito New Member

Have you had a chance to verify this? Might there be different loops for the Bug's Land and Farm areas?

The reason I mention it is because they play Bugs Life Music by the Farmer's Market, and I swear there's a version of Circus Bugs which is not on the OST.

And no bug sounds, come to think of it...

9. Club 33

Club 33 Playlist Author

Hmm, no, in fact... I'll check it out.

10. almandot

almandot Member

Is there still a separate loop for the Bountiful Valley Farm section as internet files would suggest? Those ones aren't tracks from Bugs Life, and I wouldn't put it past them to have been from before the expansion to flik's fun fair but I've never paid attention. All I know is walking along the parade route between sunshine plaza and the trattoria I almost always hear that cowboyish sounding part of the bug's life theme playing and never hear it go into bug noises.