1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hello, Guest! Do you have any shopping to do at Amazon? You can help support Magic Music by using our special link. Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

A 80-tracked MSEP CD? Wow...

Discussion in 'Archive' started by DisneylandKid, Mar 24, 2003.

1. DisneylandKid

DisneylandKid Member

HI, just got email from a friend about an really interesting Japanese CD... it's called "DJ Digs Main Street Electrical Parade" (AVCW-12334), released by Walt Disney Record/AVEX. The interesting thing is that there are 80 :eek: tracks on that CD. Does anyone have more information on this product? Thanks!! -Matt

2. Gurgitoy2

Gurgitoy2 Active Member

Well...ok...there aren't really 80 separate tracks. I've seen that tracklist and they are separating every piece as a track, when in fact it's just part of maybe 1 track. It's like what they did for the Disneyland Fantasmic! CD; they broke down each unit, but the MSEP track on that CD was only one track.

This new Japanese CD has 8 tracks total, not 80. It's just different DJ's interpretations of the MSEP. I'll give a review when I've had a chance to listen to it.