1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hello, Guest! Do you have any shopping to do at Amazon? You can help support Magic Music by using our special link. Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

20,000 Leagues DVD

Discussion in 'Archive' started by X-S Tech, Feb 7, 2003.

1. X-S Tech

X-S Tech Active Member

I may be a bit late, but I just saw that the 20,000 leagues DVD is due to be released at the end of May! Hooray! Do we know if this will have all the great extras that were hinted at? Heaven forbid we get a pan and scan version with no extras and a banner on the cover that says "The Peter Lorre Collection".

2. X-S Tech

X-S Tech Active Member

Oh and what are the chances that the soundtrack which I hear has been sitting around waiting to be released finally comes out too?

3. Disney Bean Counte

Disney Bean Counte Member

I wouldn't be surprised...

if the soundtrack is on the dvd.

4. X-S Tech

X-S Tech Active Member

LIke a seperate isolated track? Is that something that's been mentioned? That would be at least something but then of course I'd have to figure out how to make a copy of it.

5. will

will Member

[attachment deleted by admin]

6. Gurgitoy2

Gurgitoy2 Active Member

What, have they already abandoned the "Vault Disney" format? Didn't take them long, did it? They can never seem to stick with a series...

7. Scott

Scott Member

Eh, who cares what they call it? I'm just thrilled the movie is out in a quality release. Let 'em call it the "Cheesy 50's Disney Live-Action Stuff" for all I care--what does it matter?