1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hello, Guest! Do you have any shopping to do at Amazon? You can help support Magic Music by using our special link. Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

2 CDs Removed From Wonderland

Discussion in 'Archive' started by Jeff, Apr 16, 2004.

1. Jeff

Jeff Member

I was just checking out the "press release" on disneygallery.com about the Wonderland Music Experience. After they list the 12 new titles (which have been listed on this board previously), they say that they have removed two titles:
    Rock Around The Mouse
    Pardners

I have yet to verify this, but plan to in the next day or two. Just an FYI for the group!
    -Jeff

2. cop4ever

cop4ever Member

funny that should happen i just bought both of them last week at wal-mart for $6.86.....lol

3. Kenster

Kenster Member

that's funny. I did the same thing at Walmart, thinking I was saving ten bucks on each CD plus shipping. Then, I saw the Travel Songs CD and others.

Speaking of which, I noticed that there is a Best of Radio Disney Jams and a Best Of Children's Favorites for sale.

4. Kenster

Kenster Member

Going back and reading Randy's original thread he says that he included titles that were discontinued to get the system going. I take it that the low price of these CD's indicate that they are/or will be discontinued.