1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hello, Guest! Do you have any shopping to do at Amazon? You can help support Magic Music by using our special link. Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

100 years of magic (red?)cd question

Discussion in 'Archive' started by Steve LeVine, Oct 15, 2002.

1. Steve LeVine

Steve LeVine Member

Someone online recently saw the WDW resorts 100 years of magic cd and said they saw it with a seperate red cd with a track called "Ride Forever" Does anybody know what this track is?

2. Gurgitoy2

Gurgitoy2 Active Member

It sounds like they are a bit confused or got the wrong info somewhere. Here's what it most likely is...

The CD "The Official Album of Walt Disney World Resort: Celebrating 100 Years of Magic" 60058-7 had the second red disc. The Album was yellow and the bonus disc was red and it has "Share a Dream Come True" on it.

The other CD that came out at around the same time "Disney's Magic in the Streets: Parade Memories" was only the one disc. (could they come up with longer titles for these CD's or what?)

Ben C.

3. Steve LeVine

Steve LeVine Member

Any idea where "Ride Forever" came from? I dont have that cd so I cant see it.

Thanks

Steve

4. Gurgitoy2

Gurgitoy2 Active Member

I have no idea where "Ride Forever" came from or what it means. Maybe the person was on crack or something?